Introduction: Tianjin Port Development Holdings Limited is engaged in port services in Tianjin Port, mainly cargo truck and quay crane for container stacking and non-containerised goods stevedoring.
Quay Crane Challenges over 5G:
a. L2 private network with adaptive QoS
b. Real-time bidirectional control
c. Compatible with Industrial Ethernet
Unmanned Truck Challenges over 5G:
1. L2 private network with adaptive QoS
2. Real-time bidirectional control
3. Dual 5G aggregate
4. Seamless data transmit during roaming
Solution: edgeWares offers a reliable private network for any application over 5G. It’s customer oriented features with simple setup, centralized management and scalable deployment that are realized by several patented technologies.
nDrift (layer-2 tunnel building features) achieves reversed access for real-time control and compatibility with “Industrial Ethernet”. nMerge provides dual 5G aggregation. And nSplit divides “control signal” and “video signal” with QoS.
- 100x : Instant tunneling rebuild < 0.1s, 100x faster than industry solution
- 6 on 1 : Simultaneous streaming Six 1080p videos in single eBridge
(4K video available)
- 1 on 1 : One manpower and one working day setup for successful trial
- 1 for All: Capability of Industrial Ethernet Protocol over 5G